"All Schools" Concert:
- The concert is this Tuesday, February 5 at 7:00 p.m. The snow date is Thursday, Feb. 7. If we have a delayed opening on the 5th, the concert and rehearsal will be on the 7th.
Rehearsal uring the school day:
- We will have a rehearsal at the high school on Tuesday during the school day. We will make an announcement when it is time to report to the music room. We will leave around 8:30 a.m. Bring class work or a book to read. You are responsible for making up the class work missed at school that day.
- Rehearsal schedule at the high school:9:00 - 11:00 The chorus is on the stage in the auditorium and the band is in the cafeteria. *Students in band and chorus stay in the auditorium. 11:00 - 11:45 lunch. 11:45 - 2:00 Band on stage and chorus in band room.
- Remember to bring a bag lunch unless you paid for pizza. I also suggest bringing a water bottle.
- Band students are performing Epic, Nostalgia, Black Forest Overture, and Eagle Ridge. Make sure you have your music and instruments ready for Tuesday morning!
Evening All Schools Concert:
- The chorus has to be at Lenape Valley High School by 6:30 p.m. to prepare for the concert. The band should arrive at 6:45 p.m. Students in both groups need to assemble their instruments and find a student who is not in chorus to watch over your instrument.
- Everyone needs to wear a white top and black pants for the concert. The boys should wear a tie. Please remember to follow the school’s dress code.
The Spring Concert is on Thursday, May 23 at 7:00 p.m. It will include students in grades 3 and 4 as well as the band and chorus students.