The band and chorus students in grades six through eight are attending adjudications on May 1, 2020. The students will be performing for judges who will rate our performances. We will leave school at 8:00 a.m. and return by 8:30 p.m. The adjudications will be in the morning at two different schools and then we will go to Dorney Park.
The students will need to bring a lunch. They will receive a voucher for dinner at the park.
WHAT TO WEAR:
- In the morning, the students will need to wear their Valley Road School music t-shirts.
- Casual clothing is acceptable as long as the students follow our school dress code.
WHAT TO BRING:
- A bag lunch.
- Band students need their music and instruments.
- If rain is in the forecast, the students should bring a raincoat and money if they want to store it in a locker.
TIME WE DEPART FROM SCHOOL AND DESTINATIONS:
- We will leave Valley Road School at 8:00 a.m.
- The chorus will perform (TBA)
- The band will perform (TBA)
- We will go to Dorney Park (TBA)
- The chorus will warm up at (TBA)
- The band will warm up at (TBA)
DORNEY PARK, DINNER, and the AWARD CEREMONY:
- Chaperones will receive the park tickets and dinner vouchers at the adjudication.
- The students must stay with their chaperones while at the park.
- The award ceremony is (TBA)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE END OF THE DAY:
- Students who are taking the bus home need to be ready to leave at 6:45 p.m. We will meet inside the park in front of the merry-go-round by the exit.
- Parents need to provide written permission if their child would like to go home with a friend’s parent. *Permission over the phone will not be accepted.
- Students taking the bus home will need to be picked up from Valley Road School by 8:30 p.m.