Q. What Research was used in the development of the new report card?
- Developing Standards Based Report Cards, Guskey, 2006
- Classroom Assessment and Grading that Work, Marzano, 2006
- Assessment and Student Success in a Diﬀerentiated Classroom, Tomlinson and Moon, 2013
- Habits of Mind, Costa and Kallick, 2009
- Review of dozens of sample Standards-Based Report Cards
- Ongoing consultation with our Professional Staﬀ, administration, regional colleagues, Literacy and Math Specialists, and an external consultant